Sunday, July 22, 2012




     
When I first signed up for this class it was nothing like I had anticipated. Pop Culture for me is a huge part of my daily life and plays a very important part for me. I was a bit overwhelmed by all of the computer work that was entailed. The first couple of weeks I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to get through it all. I buckled down and never said quit, and it all started coming together. I had no idea what a Glogg or even a Blogg consisted of before my venture into this class. I do think that maybe a computer prerequisite might be in order for this so it is not so overwhelming to others who choose to participate in this class. My only regret is that I wish I would have taken this class during a regular semester, so I could have given more attention to the quests and performed more Mastery Quests. The 3-D Gamelab is an awesome learning tool and changes the whole learning agenda and is a rather refreshing way to learn. Overall I thought it was a great way to learn. The in-class quests were also really fun and afforded the students to interact and get to know one another. Another suggestion may be to spend a bit more time letting the students get familiar with the program, just to feel a little more at ease with it. This class was definitely a pleasant surprise and I would recommend this class to anyone....Good Times! Thanks to everyone who participated.

No comments:

Post a Comment